>View the latest Knolls Knews Notes Here: September 4, 2020
>Sign-Up for Email Blasts Here 
>Like Us on Facebook  
>Like CKCP on Facebook

Recent Knews

  • Important Information from CLA Please click on the links below for important information from Candlewood Lake AuthorityLeaf RakingWater Drawdown
    Posted Oct 30, 2020, 7:22 AM by CK Webmaster
  • Our Condolences: Robert Arnold Buttner Robert Arnold Buttner, age 68Robert Arnold Buttner, age 68, formerly of Killington, died Feb. 26, 2020, surrounded by family during his last hours in a hospital in his current residence of Venice, Florida. Bob Buttner was born in Flushing, New York on Oct. 22, 1951, and was the son of Arnold and Emilia Buttner. He grew up in Flushing and summered in Candlewood Lake, New Fairfield, Connecticut where he started his love of swimming — including holding some unbreakable records (mostly due to regulation changes in length of swim laps). He attended Brooklyn Technical High School, where he was a great asset to the swim team; then went onto SUNY Maritime College in Bronx, New York, where he was competitively ...
    Posted Oct 26, 2020, 4:51 AM by CK Webmaster
  • Our Condolences: Gerry Neal Gerald Donald Neal passed away peacefully on October 6, 2020 at the age of 87. He was born on September 16, 1933 in Milville, New Jersey; the son of the late Anne (Casler) and Gerald Jacob Neal.  He is survived by his loving wife Barbara and his sons Joseph Robert (and his wife Pamela) and Gerald Burton, and his Grandchildren; Chloe, Beckham and Elizabeth.Gerry was raised in Philadelphia and graduated from Abraham Lincoln High School. He served as a Staff Sergeant in the U.S. Airforce from 1953 to 1957.  He received his Masters Degree in Business from George Washington University and became a professor of Accounting for 3 years at Benjamin Franklin University in Washington, DC.  Later his ...
    Posted Oct 11, 2020, 2:23 PM by CK Webmaster
  • Our Condolences: John "Jack" Foley We are sorry to share that longtime resident since 1960, Jack Foley, has passed away. Jack grew up spending his summers at Candlewood Knolls. He was often found water skiing, playing baseball and frequenting the Candlewood Knolls dances. Like so many of us, Candlewood Knolls was his favorite place to be and his dream of being able to share it with his children also became a reality. Jack will be missed by so many lifelong friends he made in the Knolls Community he loved. Please find his Obituary attached here.
    Posted Aug 12, 2020, 8:05 AM by CK Webmaster
Showing posts 1 - 4 of 4. View more »



Electronic Payments Using Zelle

Candlewood Knolls Tax District is now able to accept Electronic Payments, using Zelle, for your tax payments and some community events (including Clubhouse Rentals). Zelle payments are fast and immediate. You can send payments from a participating US Bank Account to the Candlewood Knolls account using an email address.

Zelle payments can only be accepted from participating banks. Many larger banks offer this payment method. Please go to the following link, to see if your bank participates - https://www.zellepay.com/get-started. (If your bank is not listed, sorry Zelle does not support using their app for our type of business account. We are looking into other payment methods. More to come once we find another method.)

    -Please contact your bank to see if fees are associated with using Zelle via your bank’s site/app. Many banks do not charge for the use of Zelle.
   -Please contact your bank to see if there are Maximum amounts you can send via Zelle. Every bank is different.
   -You must use your BANK’s app or website to transfer using Zelle. You cannot use the Zelle App.

To pay CK taxes via Zelle, please use office@candlewoodknolls.com for the email address. As well, please include your full name and reference “ Your Property address - Tax payment” in the memo field provided.

To pay CK Community events (only when mentioned this payment type is accepted) or Clubhouse Rentals via Zelle, please use ckcommunity29@gmail.com for the email address.  As well, please include your full name and reference “Event Name-reservation quantity/details” in the memo field provided.

****Water Authority, Marine and Children's Program payments - Zelle is NOT available at this time. 

If you have any questions on Zelle payments, please contact the CK office at 203-746-4807

You must be logged in to add gadgets that are only visible to you