The clubhouse is only available for rent by Candlewood Knolls property owners.
Rental is on a first-come, first-served basis. The downstairs as well as the upstairs are available. Please read the Clubhouse Rules and Rental Guidelines completely before contacting the office with questions. Most everything you could want to know is in those guidelines.
Procedures to Reserve the Clubhouse.
- Contact office via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (203.746.4807) to confirm availability.
- Fill out Reservation Request Form and return with rental deposit to the Knolls Office. All checks and
security deposits will be deposited into the bank as soon as it is received.
- Download, review and sign the Clubhouse Rental Rules and Guidelines.
- Read Frequently Asked Questions
- Full payment, security deposit, signed Usage Agreement and proof of insurance must be submitted to the office two weeks prior to the date of event.
Clubhouse is available for rental by Candlewood Knolls property owners in the
months of April, May, June (1st and 2nd weeks only), September and October with
the following exceptions:
- First weekend in May.
- Memorial Day weekend.
- Labor Day weekend.
- Columbus Day weekend and the weekend before Halloween in
- Any days in June when camp is in session.
Under no circumstances can the clubhouse be privately
rented in July or August.