Boat Slips

  • Candlewood Knolls has approximately 94 boat slips as well as jet ski docks, wall spaces and kayak racks for rent by Candlewood Knolls Residents
  • They are located at North Beach, South Beach and Middle Beach. 
  • A boating license is required to operate a boat in Connecticut.

Boats In: 3rd Week of May (tentatively)

Boats Out: Columbus Day Monday.

NOTE: A copy of a valid Boat and/or PWC registration must accompany the rental form. You must provide a current registration every year. Payment will not be accepted without the registration.   

Check should be made payable to – Candlewood Knolls Marine

Please mail to  - 21 North Beach Dr. , New Fairfield,  CT 06812

Boat Slip Rental & Payment Form (returning renters only)

New Slip Request (To request a new boat slip, wall space, PWC, rack, or platform)

Marine Rules and Regulations

Slip Rental Procedures

Boat Slip Rental Forms MUST be filled out each year. All (form, registration and payment) must be received by April 1st. Boat Slip Rental forms are for previously rented spaces only (previous year).

New Slip Requests are filled on a first come, first served basis. Please do NOT include payment with New Slip Request Form.

ANY NEW (not previously rented last year) slip/rack/platform/etc. requires a New Slip Request form. Please do not place NEW requests on your Boat Slip Rental Form.

Slip rentals are filled in the following manner every year:

  1. Candlewood Knolls Community (CKC) Stockholders with a slip in the previous year.
  2. CKC Stockholders requesting a new slip based on date requested.
  3. Non-CKC stockholder property owners with a slip in the previous year.
  4. Non-CKC stockholder property owners requesting a new slip
  5. Renters with a slip in the previous year
  6. Renter requesting a new slip


  • Property owners must be current on their Candlewood Knolls taxes to rent a slip.
  • One slip per property owner or renter unless there are un-rented slips. (i.e. The owner of a property and the renter of a property may not both have slips.)
  • If there are un-rented slips, they are filled in the same manner above.
  • Boats must be registered in the name of the person requesting the slip. A copy of the registration must accompany the request.

Requests to change slip location are evaluated each year on a first come, first served basis. Contact the office to make such requests.

CK Webmaster,
Feb 22, 2019, 11:57 AM
CK Webmaster,
Feb 22, 2019, 11:57 AM
CK Webmaster,
Sep 18, 2019, 9:46 AM